Monday, December 29, 2008

I love December.

More snow. I was in heaven. I'm not going to complain one bit.


Poor Ivanka, my car, couldn't handle it, but it sure was fun to try to get her out. Though I was lucky to have a few friends around to push her back into her spot. Thanks Andrew and Steven. A few days later I was barely able to get my car out to drive down to Portland. It was a pretty uneventful drive, on the freeway anyway, then it got crazy, but was pretty fun. It worked out that I drove down with a friend of mine and her dad deserves some major praise cause he drove up to Portland from Salem to pick her up. It's normally an hour drive..... it took him 4 hours. I love dads.


Christmas was fabulous. There was playing in the snow, making and eating lots of treats, High School Musical moments with my neices, shopping with my sister, and cuddling with my new nephew, and general good times.

Playing in the snow with my neices, Sierra and Elli.

My nephew Landon making treats.

Me and my Grandma.

1 comment:

Jnuck said...

December loves you too. Me too.