Sunday, January 11, 2009

Neck Cozies and Ferries.

When I look at this picture I feel happy because the other day when I came home this boy was sitting in my living room wearing this neck cozy that I made for my roommate, Megan, for our roommate gift exchange. Notice the crossword pattern because me and Meg love to do crosswords and she brings me home crossword puzzles and I love it. And I love it when I feel like people actually like what I make them and they don't just put it on when I'm around to be nice. And even better when attractive boys like what I make and wear it while sitting in my living room.

Also, this weekend my dreams came true and I FINALLY got to ride the ferry across Puget Sound. This might not seem like a big deal to some people, but as someone who has never lived around so much water it was pretty awesome. And the thrill of it must have stuck with me because last night I dreamt that I was on a boat. Also, my friend Nathaniel gave me a tour of Bremerton/Silverdale and it really made me want to have people come to Fairbanks, AK so that I can give them a tour and tell so many stories and be so nostalgic because that's what I like to do best of all. Any takers?

At Sea Beck. I miss sunshine. But still pretty.

I'm on a boat!

7 comments:

blackstarmonkey said...

1. i would like to be considered for the all expense paid trip/tour to Fairbanks. thank you.
2. i would like pictured boy with accompanying neck cozy to be in our lives more.
3. neck cozy was very well done. blue ribbon, julie.

Unknown said...

Move to bremerton!
*sings sings sings*

Cassie said...

Crap, I had all sorts of clever things to say in response to this post and lo and behold, Jill has beat me to the task! Dang her and her quick wit.

Well Jill, I guess I'll be seeing you in Alaska with Julie and Imri...locked neck in neck with crossword cozies...

Preethi said...

Pick me, pick me! I would LOVE to come to Fairbanks. In the summertime. To pick blueberries.

Unknown said...

That beanie you're wearing is hot.

Melis said...

I love the knitted items, that makes me so happy. I miss you.

BirdieMann said...

I've been wanting to do that ferry ride since the beginning of time!