Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow days!

This week is snowed!!! And the city practically shut down. And I didn't go to work one day and stayed home and crafted with my roommates. Here is the result. Mine's on the right. We all fell in love with the one that Cassie made for our roommate gift exchange (her's is on the left).

I've considered giving this little guy as a gift to somebody.... but I'm not sure if I can part with him. If someone wants to give me an awesome present then I would maybe consider it, but it'd have to be good.

Also I LOVE winter. Maybe it's just being away from Alaskan winters, but I love going on a walk through the snow. And everything is quiet and pretty and I'm bundled up and I can go inside and drink hot chocolate. Perfect day.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I loved our snow days! Mind you, 4 days was getting a bit ridiculous...

What else is ridiculous? Those freakin owls. RIDICULOSULY AWESOME!

blackstarmonkey said...

i may consider renting the owl to be companion with panda bug, in case you're interested. he's not good at getting out and meeting people (owls).

The Eatons said...

Why are owls so great?!??! I just love them. Is it b/c they remind me of books? Is it because I bought Timmy an owl shirt from Etsy and the owl is delightfully off center. I would pay millions for your little owl creation. Very owlerific.