Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crafts and Christmas Parties

Here's some pics of my latest craft projects. A baby blanket for my nephew Ian and a penguin hat for a yet TBD male 2-year-old. Seen here on my neice Jayda, but I think it'd be cuter on a boy.









And here's my fabulous roommates with our Christmas tree after a pretty awesome Christmas party that involved fancy hot chocolate, popcorn balls with lucky charms (not as good as you might think), and impromptu slow-dancing to Bing Crosby and the like. I am seriously soooo lucky that I was able to move to the other side of the country and somehow move in with the coolest girls in the whole city. Thanks to Rob Nyland for bringing me to them. And thanks to Megan for showing some leg in this pic.



5 comments:

mere said...

I'm so sad I missed your party! I'm so glad we got to hang out and watch gg together.
I can't believe its his baby!

blackstarmonkey said...

i know i shouldn't criticise children. seems so wrong. but all i'm saying is that if MY head was small enough to fit into that AWESOME penguin hat, i would not be frowning. that's all.

Preethi said...

Or you could give the adorable penguin hat to a certain old roommate.

And fancy hot chocolate always makes for an awesome party. :)

Unknown said...

I want a penguin hat!

Little Brown Nuthatch said...

sooooo cute