Monday, March 16, 2009

I am a therapist

I love being a therapist because I love secrets. I want to know peoples secrets. Whatever it is. I want to know. I love skeletons in the closet.

Except not literal skeletons.

This week one of the bathrooms in my house is being renovated. And in the process guess what a hot Aussie constuction boy found. More than 40 (!!!!!) dead birds and other animal carcasses (squirrels and mice and probably other rodents). Behind the wall in the bathroom!!!! More than 40 decomposed birds and animals behind a wall in my house. And that's only in one SMALL room in this giant house. Who knows how many other animals are living (or rather not living) in the walls of this house. eeeewwwwwww. And I'm having so many memories of when I found the dead mouse in my apartment in Philly a few years back. Just etched in my brain. Michelle you remember the smell....

2 comments:

Preethi said...

Oh that is absolutely horrific. UGGGGHHHHH. Are you going to move? Will they check out the rest of the house?

On a happier note, I'm glad we get to discuss A Tree Grows in Brooklyn in a couple weeks. :)

Unknown said...

Uh, gross. No wonder your house was haunted with animal spirits......