Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I had my defense today. I passed!!!!! yay! Really yay! I'm so so glad to have that done. What a relief! I have a few revisions to do of course, but really not much at all. Nothing that should take me more than 1 or 2 hours. Awesome. In fact my thesis advisor said that I have the least revisions to do than anyone that she remembers. yeah. man oh man. I'm so glad. I literally leaped and skipped out of the building. Then I stopped quickly because it's like a hundred degress out and humid and I'm wearing my professional clothes.

Now I'm starving because I was too nervous to eat most of the day. I'm gonna go get myself something good. Actually, it will likely end up being Wendy's because I have to walk by there on the way home and a frosty is sounding pretty good right now. We'll see.

I passed!!!

2 comments:

Melis said...

That is so great, I knew you would do really well, you had put a ton of effort in for sure.
Congrats.

p.s. now what?

The Eatons said...

julie i am relieved for you! that is so so so super.