Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Done!

Today I gave my three final copies to the library so they can be bound into real life books. I can't believe it! Honestly, that thesis has been occupying space in my brain for almost a year now. Now I can officially free up that space for more pop culture. yeah.

Still, this final push has cost me a chunk of change. $100+ for printing and $60 for binding. Dang. But still, it's nice to know that it those are my last official school expenses. Though I have to admit as the back-to-school commercials start popping up I'm a little sad that I won't be buying fresh notebooks this fall.

I am still in a major state of uncertainty these days. I was getting closer to a decision to leave Philly and head back west in the direction of Portland (probably), maybe like 70% decided. But yesterday I got an email from my old boss at my internship about a job opening at a new school that's opening in the same area that a lot of my clients last year will be going to. It's pretty tempting and I would LOVE working with some of the same kids...... so now I'm back to 50/50. Brother.

2 comments:

Melis said...

both are good, so don't stress, just enjoy life (prehaps crafting would help you clear you head) congrats again

M. said...

i think you want D.C. actually :)

ps. CONGRATULATIONS!!! i still cant figure out what to do with my life :( you can work with me on that if you move to D.C.? haaa.