Thursday, June 21, 2007

shopoholic

Two sundays ago i gave the relief society lesson about "living providently" - keeping a garden, food storage, reducing debt, etc....

I am a hypocrite

Yesterday I bought three pairs of shoes........ I've been itching to buy shoes for a while now. I think that last pair of shoes I bought was back in November for my brother's wedding so it's been awhile, especially for a shoe-lover like me. My fav - red flats with a little leopard print trim. only $10. Cute - yes, unnecessary - yes. I also bought a pair of jeans that were on-sale for $10. The last thing I need is more jeans, but..... they are totally Lenny Kravitz-worthy.
I realize that I am almost 26, but I still buy clothes that are marketed to 16 year olds. Is that wrong?

President Kimball would be ashamed of me. That's the problem with being unemployed. There's nothing to do but walk around and spend money that I don't have. Still, the job hunt continues. I just applied for a job working with geriatrics..... I've been focusing on child/adolescent jobs thus far, but figured I might as well. Old people give me the heebie-jeebies a bit, but maybe I should broaden my experiences so I'll have more options later......

No comments: