Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nauseating

I am unemployed and bored. I won't be able to defend my thesis until early July.... So that leaves me with about a month of time. I've been job-hunting. I hate it. I hate sending out resumes because I hate feeling like people are judging me. Plus, it's terrifying to think about starting a new phase of my life. After a few hours of looking for jobs online I start to feel sick. In fact, this morning when I was getting ready to leave my apartment to work on resumes, etc I started to feel nauseous..... Pavlov was right.

4 comments:

Melis said...

K so I am a little grossed out by the bed bug thing. yeah for a blog, it is fun to read about your life, though I have to say you sound supper stressed right now. Just know that everyone loves you and that thesis of yours will get done. Looking forward to more.

Unknown said...

jules i speak from personal experience, never admit to liking a boy on an online blog, and provide details that identify him. he will find your blog and read it. and you will be embarassed.

mere said...

so great. soo soo great. I am going to send you happy job hunting vibes.

The Eatons said...

Julie, I loved your writing. Its so distinctive- I can just hearing you saying it. I laughed out loud at the flossing part. Thank you for sharing your feelings. I have to admit, I really enjoyed reading about your thesis but by the end I was feeling stressed myself. I found myself hunched and tight with my neck strained etc. Timmy is just starting his masters in July, aren't you glad you're not in his shoes. After reading about your experience, I now feel sorry for myself b/c it sounds like I will be losing him for a while. I am a soon-to-be single mom with a husband. Your bug bites are sick.