Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So far today I've updated my intro - added bits about the results and discussion. I wrote it months and months ago so it was a bit of a mess, but I think I got it. I also spent forever working on some formating. I swear I spent hours on the stupid table of contents. I never knew that dot leaders existed and I had know idea how to put them in. After trying some stuff I finally got it, though I'm not exactly sure what I did. It's getting more and more tedious. But the good news is that I'm getting down to a "to do" list that isn't too terrifying. Add a little bit to the results, finish the discussion, finish up the conclusion, and write the abstract, finish formating and put it all together...... we're getting close.

I'm excited cause my parents are coming to philly tonight for a week. I'll have to ditch them a bit to work on thesis, but I feel like I've got things under control for the most part. And a break tonight to watch American Idol tonight. I recognize that Jordin is a better singer, but I can't help loving Blake - he's got style, and I generally love the personal spin he puts on things..... I'm afraid Jordin will just turn into a robot.

But something more exciting than American Idol is coming on thursday. That's right people - so you think you can dance! I can't wait.

No comments: