Wednesday, May 23, 2007

almost there....

So, last night and this morning I finished the results section, conclusion, and wrote the abstract. The only thing left to do is finish up/edit the discussion, and finish up the formatting and put it all together..... I can almost taste it..... still, I can't really motivate myself to work on the discussion. I am just so tired and thinking about, reading about, and mostly writing about this stuff. Today I spent the afternoon at Borders reading magazines and listening to CDs. Bought the new Wilco and the semi-new Feist. I've been avoiding the work for a while and need to get back to it, but I really don't want to. We'll see.

American Idol was really unfair - making Blake sing that silly cheesy girly song. I think I voted for him more than I would have out of sympathy. I need a boy who wears argyle sweater vests.

1 comment:

The Eatons said...

Are you aware that Feist is from Calgary. I am sure you are and that is the precise reason you went to listen- it makes you think of the homeland of love...