Saturday, July 19, 2008

Seattle/Portland

Hey. So I had my interview in Seattle a little over a week ago. I think it went well - though it's always impossible to tell. I know they're in the process of checking out my references now - so we'll see. More of the problem is that I need to figure out if I want the job or not if I get an offer. Before, I kept telling myself that I'd figure things out once I had the interview..... shoot. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the pacific northwest. The highlights have been a day at the beach (but getting the car stuck in the sand sucked) and blueberry/raspberry picking. Plus, I've been trying to keep myself busy with projects - like making baby blankets for my new nephews. They're still in the hospital - they're doing okay, but they need to put on some more weight before they can be sent home. Here's some new pictures. I want to meet them so bad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, I'm going to try to post a comment saying that I've read whatever is on this front page....

and i gotta tell you about the AWESOME music project i just discovered. Its so amazing....

.... lets hope this works...

Preethi said...

Love the twins! The picture of them holding each other is so cute. We need to talk soon!