Saturday, June 13, 2009

So maybe I'm hormonal

Sarra,

I made these for Scarlett. I just finished them... and I'm hoping her feet aren't growing too fast. I'm holding them hostage until you email me your address. They won't be a surprise, but believe me I've got a pile of things to send to you.


Oh and now that my new nephew Blade has been born (Congrats Eric and Allison!) and he's gotten his present, I can also reveal one of my other latest baby-related craft projects. With Blade's cousin Josh modeling. And I hand-quilted the center panel (my first time!)

And speaking of so many babies... This week I got to meet the babies of two good friends that I haven't seen in years.

Moses

Jett

Their moms, April and Melisa. There was so much nostalgia happening it was awesome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omgosh its my joshy!!

The Eatons said...

holy smokes! julie the skills are endless. Jane recently passed down the blanket you made her to Scarlet for her bed. Those are darling booties- the buttons will change her life. Timmy just said, "Julie liked me, it was hard for her to admit, but I think she did." He said it looking off into the distance. Thank you for the sweet gift.

blackstarmonkey said...

you are mothership of hormones of the house.


well you are.